Hi! I’m Bryce. I’m in charge of StoryHack.
Some stuff I like: Doc Savage, REH’s Conan, Edgar Rice Burroughs, Doc E. E. Smith, space opera, sword & sorcery, Pulp stories in general, Firefly, Stranger Things, The Expanse, Better off Ted, writing, firearms, motorcycles, my wife, beekeeping, indigo swing & lindy hop, my kids, decent pizza, brisket & other smoked meats, soccer, programming, libertarianism, high-fives, escape rooms, kettlebells, and in being nice to other people.
You can learn more about me and see a (incomplete but working on it) list of my fiction over on my author site. Bryce A Beattie
About the Blog:
Here’s a list of some of my favorite posts and projects.
- How to talk to a parent who has lost a child.
- How I survived the loss of my son.
- How to self Publish a Book
- The State is our Church
And here are some hopefully amusing things:
- Printable pen and paper encryption system
- Yours Truly, Johnny Dollar merged episodes One of my favorite old-time radio programs used to run multi-part serials. Here I’ve joined the parts of a couple of storylines together to make a single program.
- Dr. Bilk’s Horrorscopic Misfortune Telling Machine