- Oasis An E.R. nurse struggles for survival in the chaos of a bizarre viral outbreak. Oasis page | website
- The Journey Of St.Laurent An ER nurse on the run may have the key to stopping an extraterrestrial takeover of the United States. The Journey of St. Laurent page
The land of Caldera is the world where I set my fantasy short stories. At the heart of the land is an actual caldera (just like the one in Yellowstone). There’s always lots of sword fighting and bizarre magic around.
- Pride of the Traveler - A traveling swordsman’s skill is unmatched by any one man. Unfortunately, his big mouth gets an entire city mad at him.This story was originally published in issue #2 of Astonishing Adventures Magazine. The official/final/director’s cut version in now available for free in pdf or any other major ebook format on Smashwords. Pride of The Traveler.
- Apocalypse Of Blythe - A tavern girl picks a fight with a particularly disgusting customer. Originally released in parts here on the blog. Again, I’ve released a super-duper-dyna-whoopin’ edition on Smashwords, where you can read in in pdf, html, epub and any other major ebook format. The Apocalypse of Blythe
- Mother - An encounter between a father who has suffered the loss of a child and a horrible mother. Another #FridayFlash. Mother
- A New Year’s Revolution - A man struggles with right, wrong, treason & duty. This was written as a #FridayFlash. A New Year’s Revolution
- Rick Emerald and the Widow’s Will - A detective gets his first case in a new city, only to find out the ex-wife of a dead mob boss hired him. Pulpy hardboiled noir. Hopefully. I stopped work on this one when I decided to finish my edits of Oasis before tackling more new fiction. I’m coming back to this one when I finish The Journey of St. Laurent. Part 1
- Unfinished novel. - Around 1995-1996 a friend of mine and I started collaborating on a novel. We had no plan other than we wanted it to be cool. We emailed our work back and forth, adding a little something each time. We didn’t get terribly far, but it was my first real attempt at writing. Chapter 1, part a. | Chapter 1, part b. | Chapter 2 | Chapters 3 & 4 | …the end?
- Scared Of You - Two kids try to make a crop circle in an old man’s corn field. I wrote it for a contest a few years ago. It took third place. Scared Of You
I love old time radio and I’ve written a couple of scripts. Feel free to use and record them. Just send me a copy of the recording…
- Alex & Chance v. the Men in Black - In this story a young couple sees a UFO and gets themselves into a heap of trouble.